Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
You may select more than one event.
Fee for booth is per event. If you have chosen more than one, please send the appropriate fee. Applications submitted with incorrect fee will not be confirmed for the event.
All booths are 10 X 10 in size.
Vendors are responsible for providing all necessary equipment including table, chairs and shade cover. Electricity is not available. All booths are outdoors.
Food Vendors are required to contact Dallas County Environmental Health for temporary food application. Food Vendors will be inspected at least one time during the event.
Dallas County Environmental Health Department may be reached at 214-819-2000.
Once you submit your online application you will be required to submit your payment either by mail or in person at City of Wilmer 128 N. Dallas Ave, Wilmer, TX 75172 during normal business hours. When payment is received a confirmation will be sent via email.
No onsite registration will be allowed.
1. Booth Reservation & Assignment: Event staff will assign booths for vendors. Vendors cannot trade spots nor can they move to another spot without approval from Event Staff.
2. Hours of Operation: You are required to have your booth open to the public for the entire time of the published event. (Example from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.)
3. Set-Up: Set-up will begin no sooner than 1 hour before the event on the day of the event. All booths must be ready by the published start time. Safety inspections will be done prior to the opening of the event.
4. Tear Down: No early tear down allowed. City Staff reserves the right to refuse a future application from any vendor who tears down their booth earlier than the published end time on the day of the event. All booths must be cleared from the location one (1) hour after event closing time.
5. Solicitation: Vendors are prohibited from soliciting outside of their assigned booth space. Literature is prohibited from being placed anywhere on the grounds, including but not limited to car windshields, bathrooms, picnic areas, etc. The City reserves the right to charge a clean up fee for this violation.
6. Prohibited items: Items not allowed for sale or distribution included (but are not limited to) Weapons, or weapon like novelties, tobacco, or alcohol related items, sexually explicit or adult themed material, bootlegged records, tapes, DVDs or CDs; any materials that advocate sexism, racism, violence, profanity or that are discriminatory, intolerant or violent in content.
7. Sale Restrictions: Each vendor may sell only the items listed on their application. All distribution of materials must be from the assigned space. Vendors may not roam the event area.
8. License and Permits: Vendors are responsible for all appropriate licenses and permits for their operation.
9. Sales Tax: The vendor shall be solely responsible for the payment of all required taxes to local, state and federal authorities. The City of Wilmer sales tax rate is 8.25%.
10. Attire: Proper clothing is required at all times, including shirts, shoes and pants.
11. Drugs/Smoking/Alcohol: No smoking, alcohol or illegal drugs will be permitted on site.
12. Trash: Each vendor is responsible for keeping their assigned booth clean, neat and orderly at all times.
13. Food/Beverage: Vendors shall not sell/distribute food/beverages without proper written permission.
14. Animals: Animals are not allowed in vendor booths. Exceptions will be made for assistance animals.
15. Exceptions: Any exceptions to foregoing any rule must have prior written approval from City Staff.
16. Transfer of Agreement: The City of Wilmer and the vendor hereby agree the services specified in this agreement may not be transferred, delegated, or assigned in any way, shape or form to any other person.
17. Agreement Termination: This agreement may not be terminated prior to its normal conclusion, except as provided in this section. The City of Wilmer may terminate this agreement without notice and forthwith remove the vendor from the premises for selling unauthorized items, failure to sell from the assigned booth space or breach of any part of this agreement.
a. No refunds shall be given to the vendor should this agreement be terminated due to the vendor being removed from the premises for any reason.
b. The vendor may terminate or cancel this agreement by mailing a written request which states reasons for cancellation. This request must be received no later than 72 hours prior to the event, otherwise this agreement may not be terminated or cancelled prior to its normal conclusion.
18. Vendor as Independent Contractor: The parties hereto stipulated and agree that, under this agreement, the vendor is not acting as an agent, employee, representative, partner, nor joint venturer of the City of Wilmer, but shall at all times and for all purposes have the stats of independent contractor.
19. Vendor Responsibility and Liability: The vendor agrees not to hold liable or responsible in form the City of Wilmer, its employees, representatives, volunteers, and participants against any and all claims or expenses for such losses, arising out of the performance of this agreement.
By signing below you agree to abide by the above rules. You understand that any violation of the rules will be basis for expulsion from the event site and all future display privileges will be forfeited.
By clicking I agree, you agree and acknowledge that 1) your application will not be "Signed" in the sense of a traditional paper document and 2) By signing in this alternate manner, you agree that your electronic signature is valid and binding upon you to the same force and effect as a handwritten signature.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field