How do I get a “Certificate of Occupancy” (CO)?

A certificate of occupancy authorizes the use of building and/or vacant land.

Please contact the Community Services DepartmentBuilding Inspection Division for more information:
Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
128 N Dallas Ave
Wilmer, TX 75172

Certificate of Occupancy form

Show All Answers

1. How do I find a site in Wilmer for my business?
2. How do I get a “Certificate of Occupancy” (CO)?
3. How do I register my business Name?
4. What licenses and permits do I need?
5. Does the city offer grants or loans to businesses?
6. Do I need a sales tax permit?
7. Who handles taxes on business personal property?