Who do I contact for more information

Contact City Secretary at 972-441-6373 or via email at mortiz@cityofwilmer.net.

Show All Answers

1. Who regulates the sale of alcohol?
2. How far away does an establishment that sells alcohol need to be from a church or school?
3. Are child care facilities included distance requirement by TABC?
4. How is the distance measured?
5. Can the City regulate the sale of alcohol or where it is sold?
6. What is the permitting process?
7. How can I track a permit that has been submitted?
8. If property is annexed into the City, can alcohol be sold in these locations?
9. Who do I contact for more information