Residential trash is collected on Mondays/Thursdays or Tuesdays/Fridays. Please check the map below for your collection day.
Commercial customers please call Waste Management at 800-800-5804 or visit Waste Management of Texas Website to obtain service.
- Residents must use their existing 96-gallon green cart with a green lid for items considered trash.
- Customers may order additional trash carts from the City of Wilmer for an extra rate which will be added to the utility bill.
- To ensure collection, carts must be at the curb no later than 7:00 AM on the scheduled collection day. You may set the carts out after 5:00 PM on the day prior to scheduled collection.
- Carts must be removed by noon the day following collection.
- Note: Collections may not occur at the same time of day each week.
Cart Placement Instructions
- Trash goes in the green cart with the green lid. All trash must be inside the cart. Waste Management will not collect trash outside the cart.
- Do not overfill carts. Lids must close securely.
- Place carts 5 feet from obstructions, such as vehicles or mailboxes, and within 1 foot from the curb or fence. Place carts 4 feet apart with the handles facing your home or fence.
- Do not obstruct the collection of carts or bulk items by parking vehicles in the vicinity.
Despite our best efforts, we occasionally miss scheduled collections. If we do, please call Waste Management at 800-800-5804 or Chat online with Waste Management as soon as you can.
Waste Management observes the following holidays, collection will not occur: Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day
For service questions call Waste Management at 800-800-5804 or visit Waste Management of Texas Website
Trash Collection Schedule Map
Simply type in your address and the map will zoom to it. Then click near your address to find out which days your trash will be collected.